Badminton Australia is looking to build a pool of Casual National Squad Coaches to assist with the roll out of National Squad training sessions held in Melbourne on a weekly basis.
This role will be casual in nature and would suit coaches who have the ability to take National squad sessions when called upon.
To be considered for this position applicants should have the following skill set
- coaching knowledge and experience
- have a recognised coaching qualification with Badminton Australia or the Badminton World Federation
- able to both create a training program for a session or manage the completion of a training program as set be the National coach/s
- demonstrate a drive and attitude that will see National Squad players improve and prosper
- applicants must also have a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) or equivalent.
This role has the ability to lead into opportunities to travel with national teams both domestically and internationally.
This is a paid position with a set hourly rate per session.
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss the position please contact Stuart Brehaut (High Performance Manager / Head National Coach) on 0448144167
If you would like to apply to be a Casual National Squad Coach please complete the following application form and return it to Stuart Brehaut (email@example.com) by Friday 25th of October 2019.
Photo Credit to Richard Morton Photography