2 FULL TIME NATIONAL COACHING ROLES WITH BADMINTON AUSTRALIA
Badminton Australia is seeking two people to fill our national coaching roles to support the implementation of the High Performance Plan.
National Coaching Director
The National Coaching Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of the High Performance Plan for athletes & coaches part of the National Senior Training Group and Australian Senior Selected Teams.
- Report to the CEO
- Salary Range $90k-$100k dependent on skills and experience plus 9.5% superannuation
- 4 year role
- Must hold a BWF Coaching accreditation and have international badminton coaching experience
The position will manage the overall delivery of the High Performance Plan for the National Senior Training Group of athletes & coaches, work with & mentor personal coaches with athletes in the National Training Group and develop & lead the international touring calendar. This position will support coaches and athletes in their home training environments.
Questions can be directed to Jamie Parsons on +614 37 439 943.
National Development Coach Lead
The role of National Development Coach Lead is to support and assist national and state identified sub-elite and junior athletes reach their full potential.
- Report to the Performance Pathways Manager
- Salary Range $65-$70k dependent on skills and experience plus 9.5% superannuation
- 2 year role with the possibility for extension dependent on funding
- Must hold a BWF Coaching accreditation and have international or national badminton coaching experience
This position will work with the Performance Pathway Manager too co-ordinate the delivery of camps, conduct site visits with athletes & coaches, support the development of state & national leading sub-elite & junior athletes/coaches through resource development, program delivery and coach mentoring. This position will support coaches and athletes in their home training environments.
Questions can be directed to Ashley Naumann on +614 13 021 148.
Applications for both roles are due by noon on Tuesday 29 September, 2020 addressed to Badminton Australia CEO, Jamie Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org making clear the position being applied for.
A separate application is required for each position.
Level 2 Sports House
375 Albert Rd, Albert Park VIC 3206