“encourage the provision of opportunity to all young Australians to develop and enrich their lives through Badminton.”
The purpose of the documentation is to provide a framework for a nationally consistent, transparent and coordinated environment for all badminton players. Badminton Australia (BA) is delighted to provide you with the attached documents which:-
- Sets out agreed BA policies relating to junior development
- Incorporates a series of Position Papers which provide guidance in a range of important areas
This document is designed to help you;-
- Make Badminton fun for everyone
- Create safe and supportive environments for enjoyable participation
- Encourage lifelong involvement
- Develop a consistent and coordinated approach to all Badminton programs
- Foster the spirit of Badminton and etiquette of the game
- Understand a child’s development particularly in relation to her/his badminton skills
- Implement appropriate skill related activities for children aged 5-18 years of age
Adopting the guidelines provided will go a long way in ensuring quality Badminton experiences for boys’ and girls’.
Junior Badminton happens because of a significant input by enthusiastic and supportive volunteers. BA thanks you all for your efforts.
BA Guidelines for Hydration | Fuelling and Cooling Juniors
Codes of Behaviour (Free posters can be ordered from Australian Sports Commission)